March 13, 2008

TravisThyssen.com

Many blog readers know I am campaigning for the Outagamie County Supervisor Distric 32 position. District 32 includes Grand Chute Wards 1 & 3. I've found I like working for the town very much, and feel that wards 1 & 3 could use much better representation than they are receiving from the current County Supervisor. Residents that live in these wards will see me out and about the next couple of weeks. I'd appreciate your support, and pledge to work as hard at the county level as I'm working for the town.

I've set up a new web site for the County Supervisor election at www.travisthyssen.com. The web site will be dedicated to that race until after the election. I'm thinking of using it after as a place to park files that are of interest to residents of both communities, afterward. I'm still planning on keeping Grand Chute Town Talk blog active, but now will have a place to link to documents I'd like to put online.