April 9, 2009

Let's Play Ball!


I admit it, I'm a baseball fan... a Brewers fan, to be exact. Season tickets to the Brewers ranks up in the top five of all Christmas gifts. I've noticed a surge of interest in the Brewers and have suddenly become very popular this year, after people find out I have tickets. So, hearing that the Timber Rattlers were partnering as the Brewers minor league team, well that was a great day. I'm planning on supplementing Milwaukee games with baseball right here in Grand Chute!

In honor of the Timber Rattlers home opener today (which I won't be attending, due to the Board Meeting...bummer) I am linking to another blog site called Wisconsinology. The author talks about his experiences designing the Timber Rattlers logo back when the club started up. It's a fun site that explores other Wisconsin phenomena as well.